Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Guessing Game for my readers...and ooh, those kids!

Well, I'm done with all the "worry about work" bullshit for now, and in the spirit of letting go for the next few weeks, I thought I'd pose a guessing game. Let's call it:

"Guess who my husband and I are seeing...

IN CONCERT...
IN LAS VEGAS...
ON NEW YEAR'S EVE???????"

OK. Let's do pic charades.
[just made it up].

Artist's name consists of 2 Words.
First Word:



or...



[First word rhymes with LID, DID, BID... ]


OK! OK! IT'S "KID"! IT'S "KID"!!!

[And no, these were not normal kids, but instead funny as shit
pictures of kids that I thought would at least get a chuckle out of some of you, alright?? And they are DEFINITELY not MY kids....... Just for the record.]

OK, Second Word:


[And for those mentally challenged, this word would rhyme with SOCK... ]

And, for those of you who managed to make it through 'til the end...


KID ROCK!


We are so god damn excited.


(I think my husband is more excited about all the tits and ass that will be there... But HEY, what the hell!! If you can't beat 'em, JOIN 'EM!)




For more funny kid pics, go see: http://seehere.blogspot.com/2006/08/funny-kids.html.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my Lord. I've just spend 5 minutes trying to figure out what rhymes with "obese be-goggled kid in laundry basket plane"

I wish I was going to Vegas for New Years's Eve. Man! That sounds fun. Drink one for me, I'll most likely be sleeping on the couch.

Life of Preston said...

I'll admit it... I was too overcome with sheer panic after the first photo to even try and rhyme!

binks said...

OMG! I am totally cracking up. Vegas + New Years = insane. It should be a blast.
Where are you staying?
ps - bag the Luxor/ Chris Angel debacle, you will just have to trust me.