Well... for the few of you who might visit every so often, you might be noticing a whole new look today. And before I say another word, I MUST thank Shauna. She's the brilliant talented one who with just a few color and style suggestions created this unbelievable blog look that totally hit the spot. I absolutely love it. Thank you Shauna, thank you!
And now, a little bit of realness for today:
- I'm out of wine.
- My husband is working nights.
- My company just threw a legal document out to us around waiving separation package rights in certain scenarios which now means I actually need to think about this god damn upcoming problem.
- We have four kids in the house this week.
- It's supposed to snow and sleet all night and all day tomorrow.
- This of course puts pretty good odds on a fucking snow day.
- God help me if I am home tomorrow with all four children.
- My cleaners charged me an additional $77 for mopping the floors "double" after Halloween last month and cleaning the windows on the outside.
- Why does anyone need clean outer windows in the middle of the fucking winter while living in Upstate New York?
- I'm on strike when it comes to cooking homemade dinners these days, even after my daughter told me our refrigerator looked "like a poor persons".
- So I guess I can say my wine cabinet also looks "like a poor persons".
- And while I'm at it, I might as well say that if I lose my job, everyone in this household will have a life "like a poor persons".
- My kid came home today to tell me her Christmas concert was THIS MORNING, and NOT FRIDAY LIKE WE THOUGHT, and then proceeded to proudly announce how she was the only one wearing a pink Manning football jersey while singing.
- And to top it all off, my husband's ex-wife returns from a 4-day trip tomorrow.
Until suddenly I realize that this coming weekend is a NO KIDS weekend. Yep. That's right. It's time to get down and dirty with the hub, drink a little too much, finish some shopping, watch a movie naked on the couch... you know... all that fun stuff you can actually do when kids are not lingering around. And if we find a little time on our hands, we might even check out the a newly discovered website that was introduced to us by a dear friend - who will remain nameless for her own personal safety [you're welcome, dear friend] :
Yep. My dear blogger friends, if i can give you anything, it is youporn.
However because I feel guilty even typing this site out and discussing such trash, you can google it yourself for the link. Deal???
And then, if none of the above comes to light this coming weekend, it's ONLY because I am as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas morning, staring at my new blog look, wondering how I can do it service.
Who the hell am I foolin'? Don't worry baby, since I know you'll be reading this... youporn it is!