Tuesday, February 3, 2009

If you'll pardon my absence...

First off, for those of you that were kind enough to stop by yesterday, I'd like to happily announce that my husband received a clean bill of health at his doctor's visit.

I think he's even a little disappointed...must be all the extra attention [and sex] he's been getting lately...

ANYWAY... Please pardon my absence over the next 24 hours... I promise to catch up on comments and posts soon, but this gal has a major interview tomorrow and I'm heading to my local Victoria's Secret for one of those extra special push-up padded bras I've been holding off on.

Do you think this will work?????


If you have any other suggestions, please pass them my way.

13 comments:

binks said...

ROFL!
Are you going for the pole dancing job? Just asking...

Glad that hubby is good to go. That bread/meatball prop made me throw up in my mouth a little.

MJenks said...

Um...I don't know if that will be enough or not. You'll have to post pictures [video maybe?] of your interview attire.

If it's anything like the video I watched last night *ahem* you'll need some naughty secretary glasses. Just sayin'.

also, glad to hear your husband is well. Until the prop showed what he saw on his ultrasound, I was wondering if he had gall bladder issues.

Doublebanker said...

You're hired!! :)


Superbowl commercial/play gifs

Dr Zibbs said...

Lick your lips a lot. And don't use the word dickhead in the interview under any circumstances.

NurseChessie said...

If your new employer is anything like my husband I'd say you got it in the bag, girl!
new to your blog, read the last few posts, and loved em!

love ya
chessie

Unknown said...

GOOOODD LUCK!!!!

Swirl Girl said...

...depends what kind of job you are interviewing for - and if the Vickie's Special comes with boob enhancemnt ...cuz if it does, I am going to get one myself!

Great luck on the interview and knock 'em dead (not with your boobs, of course)

Susan said...

Aww... you guys and gals are all so sweet. I'm gonna kick me some interview ass tomorrow. Thanks!!

Sarah said...

Good luck on the interview! I'm sure you're boobs will perform splendidly!

Katie said...

Well shit. No wonder I haven't held a paying job in 6 years.

Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Hey, do whatcha gotta do. I can't see why that push up wouldn't work.
Good luck.

Moooooog35 said...

Offering a BJ never hurts during an interview.

Don't ask me how I know that.

I'm not gay, but I've got a great job.

Cant Hardly Wait said...

good LORD them suckas is HUGE.

Good luck anyway!