Thursday, February 5, 2009

My kids kill me...

So even though I'm usually ranting and cussing about how my kids absolutely drive me crazy at times, there are quite a number of things they do that make me melt inside.
This is one of 'em.
Most days I am welcomed by homemade art drawings on the girls' easels in their bedrooms. The priceless thing about this one is that the particular easel in question had been "locked and secured" in MY bedroom this past week as a "consequence" for unruly behavior...
And this is what I found when I walked into MY ROOM the other night to change before dinner:







Did you see the whole "I Love Mom" thing?


I love that shit.


Love you too baby doll, [but you still don't get your easel back].



Now, go ahead and join the fun at CandidCarrie's Photo Phriday!



10 comments:

binks said...

Yep, they drive you insane and then charm the pants off you. Wait...... maybe that's what men do.

Moooooog35 said...

What's with the heart near your cooch? Is that a tattoo or something?

MediMonsters said...

They make is so hard to discipline them sometimes, don't they? Great drawing!!

Dorsey said...

That would TOTALLY be my kids' style for trying to get what they want. hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! And she even made herself a princess tiara.

Mom In Progress said...

Saw you through Candid Carrie. Love the blog...mmmm Wine!! Really cute Picture! I think my 5 year old has the give you something sweet method figured out too. Thing is, it works.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I think I'd frame it!

Swirl Girl said...

I Puffy Heart that!

If she's like mine , she's all sweetness and light for a reason...check carefully.

Unknown said...

hahaha. they know how to work it.

careysue said...

That one you had better frame!

So, did you give her, her easel back?