Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello YELLOW. What color should your blog be?

This is a fun, very short 5 question quiz that tells you what YOUR blog color should be. Thanks Stacie for sharing.

[I probably wouldn't have posted mine if it wasn't so appealing but hey, what the hell. This is MY blog, right?!]

Here's what MY results said:



Your Blog Should Be Yellow.

You're a cheerful, upbeat blogger who tends to make everyone laugh [only because you can throw the "F" bomb out more naturally than Ludacris on a street corner in downtown LA at 3am].


You are a great storyteller, and the first to post the latest funny link [as long as it's NOT a topic you'd see posted on the normal mommy blogger networking sites and it totally humilates yourself or another member of your immediate family].


You're also friendly and welcoming to everyone who comments on your blog [Except that one girl from SITS that bashed you on your admittedly open post about how you were a blog snob. Don't fret, no one's perfect.]


What Color Should YOUR Blog Be?


Check it out.

4 comments:

binks said...

ROFL!!
I love your comments. Just perfect. I knew there was a reason I ♥ you, you sarcastic biatch! ;)

Good Luck with the next job interview process, wish I could offer a clever suggestion.

Jess said...

My blog should apparently be blue...makes me sound freaking boring, doesn't it?

THE DAILY GRIPE said...

First off, I want to thank you for joining my blog. Secondly, I want to tell you that you really have a BEAUTIFUL blog. It's soo dang fancy! I'm not that talented in creating such perty things.

I did the "what color should your blog be" thingy. Here's are my results.

YOUR BLOG SHOULD BE RED

Your blog is full of intensity and passion.
You are very opinionated - and people love or hate you for it.
You have the potential to be both a famous and infamous blogger.

I guess there is something to this test, my blog is a deep shade of red. Who would'a thunk it???

Take care!!

Katie said...

I'm yellow too, wouldn't you know it. :) Mauve is pretty close to that.