Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'll miss you family, but this Peep is Outta Here!

I'm not sure what it was that made this week rather L-O-N-G.

Could it have been the two unemployment office "counseling" appointments I was forced to attend where I felt I had to haul ass from my car to the inside main lobby so I wouldn't be assaulted in the rancid neighborhood I was forced to drive to? Or maybe it was dealing with a cyber stalker who I believe would have loved to assault me no matter what I really look like, even though I do [thankfully] live 12 freaking states away.
All I can honestly say is: "It's been one L-O-N-G ass week."
And with that, I'm off Friday at noon to Philly for my annual girls weekend. And I can't wait.
From noon tomorrow through noon on Sunday I'll be in another world, talking nonstop, laughing uncontrollably and loving every minute of my girlfriends and their incredible stories that only they can tell in just the right way to ensure we all spit our drinks out simultaneously, while wiping away tears.
So this Friday I'm dedicating Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta to the Gang that I'm leaving behind.. even if it is just for 2 days...




Peace out to all my Peeps...

Momma needs a new pair of shoes...

And a very long spa day...

And a ton of red wine...



11 comments:

T said...

Hope you have fun!!! You have a beatiful family!

binks said...

Nothing better than a girls weekend after a hard week.

Have fun!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Have fun, be careful!

marie6 said...

Have a great weekend!

Dani said...

Have a WINE-tastic weekend!!

Swirl Girl said...

Have a great time!
I tell my peeps that it makes me a better mommy to get out and be a human woman now and then...with lots of red wine!

MediMonsters said...

Have lots of fun!!

Unknown said...

HAVE A BLAT, I need one of these weekends too!

Sarah said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! Enjoy, and take photo's of the whole drink coming out of the nose bit. :)

Ann On and On... said...

Girls weekend!!!! Have a great time. I'll have to live vicariously through you.

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Well it's sunday night, so the fun is over by now... but I hope you had a kick ass time!