Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Husband's A Cop, Asshole!

Horny Lurkers... Back the fuck off, please.

Let's Clarify A Few Things Today:

1. I love my husband, and he reads every word of my blog and connected e-mails - and that's because this is our fun, personal blog.

2. I don't share him. He won't share me... [except for that Blonde mystery woman we fantasize about together, but that's a whole other topic].

3. I love to get new visitors to my blog - and I LOVE reading new comments - but look, when strangers start e-mailing me sudden, lengthy notes on wanting to see my boobs, asking me what types of sex-toys I have at home, there's a line that's been crossed in my mind.

So for you type of lurkers, go fucking lurk on some other female blogger who is as lame as you. Maybe if you'd pay some attention to your wife instead of advertising your anonymous need for infidelity, you'd get some.

To each their own. Just not my own, thanks.

15 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

Wait...am I a stranger? Do I still get to ask you for this shit?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

And pics of your boobs.

Wow...didn't even wait for your answer for that one.

I Am Who I Am said...

Was it something I said? ;-)>

Dorsey said...

Hey! I'm a blonde, is it me?!? Probably not, but a gal can dream. Hehe. Good luck with the anonymous stalkers, I'm putting your package in the mail TODAY! Yipee!!

Sarah said...

LOL! Crazy people are weird.

Blonde Goddess said...

Back Off Dorsey!
I'm the Blonde in question. It's obviously apparent that I am the one!

Moog will take pictures..LOL

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love you. For your mind, of course.





And your boobs. ;)

Unknown said...

I stopped reading after horny lurkers back the fuck off.

ok, so I didn't quit reading...

Stephanie said...

Kinda scary!
I'm blonde too, but it's not me :)

Swirl Girl said...

oops! I'm busted!

Is is wrong that I am slightly jealous that you have a cyberstalker and I don't?

Susan said...

You guys are hysterical!

Katie said...

I'm dying at the comments today! And, sulking a little cause you won't show us your boobs. I'll show you mine...wait, that's not really a fair trade.

binks said...

Shit, did my horny little follower find his way here?? Or did he find me from you?? Holy shit, I need to stop following immediately. My husband is NOT a cop and I can't afford private security.

@ Mooooog - what is the going rate for boob pictures? I've been skipping my morning lattes due to budget cuts. Just wondering.

Dr Zibbs said...

You've GOT to post the email.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.