Friday, January 23, 2009

Family Night - Lovin' It

Aside from my 9 year old throwing the "F" bomb at me for the first time ever, the other night was a perfect example of what I absolutely love about my family.

At least once a week, we all get together at someones house to eat good food, drink great wine and just "hang out" [aka 'play guitar hero' if at my house] . And while we were missing a good number of us this week, these are the nights that are priceless to me:



Upstairs, attempting to build a new dresser while dinner is still cooking...


My brother and some of the kids playing "Mr. Crowley"...
[Have I mentioned how Guitar Hero can actually make nerdy kids cool???]



My brother's little Alexandra sleeping downstairs during the Ozzy concert...

Now head on over to Candid Carrie's for Foto Friday and link up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring! Makes me want to start Sunday Dinners here again with our skeleton crew.

Cute pictures!

Linda said...

Family night is a wonderful tradition!

Love me some Guitar Hero (and Dance Dance revolution!)

Swirl Girl said...

We have family game night every week because we can't afford to go out! Making the best of it!

and that baby's cheeks...yummy!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I'm gonna have to get me one of those "guitar hero" thingys!

Ann On and On... said...

Family time is priceless. We just got a Wii...Guitar Hero soon to follow. It is proving to be great adult fun too.

Have a great weekend!

If you haven't already...check out my yummy Valentine's give-a-way. :D

Katie said...

For a split second, I was like, "Hey, how did you get a picture of Ella?"
Duhhhhh