OK... now to a quick Vegas update.
And one word can pretty much sum it up:
Here's a few questions that we are still pondering from our unbelievable 5 day trip to Sin City:
- Where do these people come from?
- When did New Year's [or any other event that requires dress-up] now turn into a "slut" theme for women and girls?
- Why do people at concerts [actually entire audience members minus two idiots who obviously need better Kid Rock concert mannerism lessons who stood out like sore thumbs] have to stand, sign peace with their hands and jolt their waving arms and body parts as if going into full fledged seizures for 2 hours straight?
- Why do people have to puke in the middle of hotel lobbies and just stand there staring at it with the inability to excuse themselves to a bathroom?
- How do people who look and smell like dirty crack addicts sit at $10 tables yet bet $100's of dollars at a time conning decent, moral people to do one fuckin' Goldschlogger shot to the point of intimidation causing permanent throat burnage?
- When in God's name did my 36D sized boobs which I loathe at times become a staple of "tiny", "unseen", "pancake sized" compared to the actual "NORM" in any one place or city?
- Why on earth is there always one person at a card table that literally can not stand to have a moment of silence during the 3 hours of black jack 4 other people are trying to enjoy? I mean, seriously why do these people thrive on hearing their jack-ass mouths run dry for days straight??? With nothing but crap and narrative bullshit to say?
And then there would be the Kid Rock concert. Sweet. However, as I hinted to above, if you took an aerial shot of the Casino Theatre you would absolutely be able to immediately pick my husband and I from the 2,000 member crowd. Let's just say I was the only one with maybe half of my body skin covered, wearing a bra under my dress [vs. JUST WEARING A FUCKING BRA OUTRIGHT] and not flailing around like a fucking bird seizing after just bashing into a large bay window full speed ahead. And while of course we did not possess any pot or other illegal substances, we did try to sniff hard while drinking beer after beer and taking pictures of the fans, whom were so entertaining I can't even get into it. For the respect of Kid Rock, I will stop there. Except for a couple of pics.
So this is just a sample of the skin showing at the show. And while she actually looked quite cute and I'm sure her and her date "got something on" later that night, it was the peeking of the SPANX staring at me and my husband that had our undivided attention which then required camera footage. If I actually had Photo Shop you would see a cartoony arrow pointing you to this kind woman's upper thigh area...can you see it NOW???
And here is my man, Kid Rock. I totally don't even know many of the lyrics to his songs, except for some of the chorus lines, but hell, after seeing the fans at this place, I think it's a safer place to be.
And with that, that's all I'm sayin'.