So I found this new blogger called Stacie's Madness, and I finally gave in to the run of the mill "meme" (what the fuck is a meme anyway? Something all about ME ME???] where you're assigned a letter in the alphabet and then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with guess what? Uh, yeah... the fucking assigned letter, people.
And.............. you think I'm gonna mention plain ol' shit, right?
This one's for Stacie.
Letter J. As in "Jackass".
1. Judas Priest's song - "You Got Another Thing Coming"... I never knew he was fully "gay" until my husband confirmed it. And I'm not sure why my husband confirmed this to me years ago, but he did. Gay or not, I love that fucking song. Do you remember his fist glove with spikes? Mmmmmm.....
2. Jizz. Ew. Just Joking.
3. Jackass Ex-Husbands. The EX is the main part of that.
4. Japanese women. Because my EX was obsessed with them and thankfully that's what allowed me to get rid of him. And yes she was about this young:
5. Jaculated. Because it sounds like "ejaculated" and makes me laugh every time I hear it. [Ok, so I don't hear it that often, but it makes me think of a homie talking about how "he jaculated".]
6. Jeans. I love me some sweet pair of tight, flared, dark, denim jeans. With really cool pointy cockroach killer heels.
7. Jessica Simpson. Ok, so I think she's a dingbat, but I think her body is smoking hot even today. Fuck all you media people that impose your "size 0 is the only size allowed in Hollywood" views.
10. Jugs. I mean come on. I wore my first bra in like 2nd grade. My husband uses adjectives like "Melonous", "Mountainous", and "Holyshitenormous" so I've had no choice but to come to appreciate a good set of female jugs.