Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another SUCKER PUNCH!

I have come to a road in my therapy portion of my blogging experience and really face a challenge today. The challenge is around where I draw the line in the actual content I include for others to read. I've tried to make a commitment to myself to be open and honest with everything I write, however when it comes to the world of our children's "other" parents...I am at a standstill.

Why?

Because we've been sucker punched again.

We have promised each other to ensure as best possible our children are not aware of all the sucker punches we endure. However, today I want to scream at the top of my lungs to the world about my husbands ex-wife. I would actually pay $1,000 to have her sit in front of me alone somewhere and dare her to have a face-to-face conversation about how she treats the relationship between Mark and his two sons. Who the hell does she think she is???

That's what I want to ask her at this moment:

"Who the FUCK do you think you are???"

So, my blogging is supposed to be part therapy. However, what if one of our kids EVER ran across the link or open page I mistakenly left on the family computer screen, and read the truths or at least our version of things we deal with on a regular basis with one of their "other" parents.

Is there any etiquette regarding this issue? My children will always be my main priority, but I am today warning any possible readers, I may fall off the wagon.

While I continue to ponder this challenge, let the sucker punches continue.

1 comments:

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

I think I would rather see my mom posting about frustrations of the "other" parent than pondering why men holding their penis'. LOL. Just saying... =)